Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lovin' life in the O.C.!




It is gorgeous here!! If I can't live by my family, I better live somewhere pretty amazing and I think we found it!
It's green, the weather is beautiful, and we love the beach! It's about 15 - 20 min away and there are all kinds of beaches around. I may actually get a tan!
Brogan is still scared of the water, but he'll soon get over that! He still loves going to the beach!
I also love to run and this is a beautiful place for doing that! It's so nice that Justin actually goes running with me now! It's a family event, we pack the kids in the stroller and hit the hills. There are rolling hills around us so we get quite the workout, especially pushing 2 kids in a stroller!
You've got almost everything at your finger tips, so we are feeling very grateful!
Well, time to get ready. We are going to be hitting the beach here pretty soon for the 3rd time this week! Gotta work on that tan right?

4 comments:

Amber and Taylor said...

Well, pretty much I LOVE every time you post something, but at the same time it makes me want to cry because I want to be there too! The picture with you and Britlyn is adorable! You look gorgeous and I love your hair! And of course, I love you!!

The Pitcher Family said...

I am so jealous! It lokks awesome! Great postings! We miss you guys!

Tamsyn said...

Tara!! It's Tamsyn!!! I found your blog through Lyndi's and then through Trenda's!! Yeah! How the heck are you!? I am wishing that we will be back in CA someday! Where in OC do you live? We will be there for Christmas...maybe we can get together..tell Justin and the kids hi!

Rachel said...

It looks like you live in a beautiful place. Congrats on everything. I'm Larry's wife in case you don't remember. Happy Holidays.